hey g

I know looks can be deceiving but I know I saw a light in you, and as we walked we were talking I didn't say half the things I wanted to. Of all the girls tossing rocks at your window, I'll be the one waiting there even when it's cold,
Can't help it if I wanna kiss you in the rain so, come feel this magic I've been feeling since I met you; can't help it if there's no one else. I can't help myself, I've been holding back this feeling so I've got some things to say to you. I've been it all, so I thought but I've never seen no body shine the way you do. The way you walk, way you talk, way you say my name, it's beautiful, wonderful, don't you ever change. They're dimming the street lights, you're perfect for me. Why aren't you here tonight? I'm waiting alone now so come on and come out and pull me near and shine, shine, shine. I could give you fifty reasons why I should be the one you choose

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario