There you go, you´re always so right, it´s all a big show, it´s all about you. You think you know what everyone needs . You always take time to criticize me. It seems like everyday I make mistakes, I just can´t get it right. It´s like I´m the one you love to hate, but not today.
So shut up, shut up, shut up; Don´t wanna hear it. Get out, get out, get out,
get out of my way. Step up, step up, step up, you´ll never stop me. Nothing you say today is gonna bring me down.
There you go, you never ask why, It´s all a big lie whatever you do. You think you´re special but I know, and I know and I know, and we know that
you´re not. You´re always there to point out my mistakes, and shove them in my face
It´s like I´m the one you love to hate but not today. So shut up, shut up, shut up don´t wanna hear it, get out, get out, get out get out of my way. Step up, step up, step up you´ll never stop me. Nothing you say today is gonna bring me down
Don´t tell me who I should be and don´t try to tell me what´s right for me. Don´t tell me what I should do, I don´t wanna waste my time. I´ll watch you fade away
So shut up, shut up, shut up don´t wanna hear it


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario