you're not sorry

all this time i was wasting hoping would you come around, I've been giving out chances everytime and all you do is let me down. And it's taking me this long baby but I figured you out and you're thinking we'll be fine again but not this time around. You dont have to call, anymore, i wont pick up the phone. this is the last straw, dont wanna hurt anymore. you can tell me that you're sorry but i dont believe you baby like i did before, you're not sorry noo.
Looking so innocent, I might believe you if I didn't know. could've loved you all my life if you hadn't left me waiting in the cold and you got your share of singers and I'm tired of being last to know. And now you're asking me to listen cause it's worked each time before
but you dont have to call, anymore i wont pick up the phone this is the last straw dont wanna hurt anymore you can tell me that you're sorry but i dont believe you baby like i did before, you're not sorry
You had me falling for you honey and it never would've gone away, no. You used to shine so bright but I watched all of it fade so, you dont have to call,anymore i wont pick up the phone this is the last straw. There's nothing left to beg for
you can tell me that you're sorry but i dont believe you baby like i did before
you're not sorry noo
you're not sorry noo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario