Appreciate

me voi a morir. estaba mui tranqila yo escuchando appreciate cantada por demi lovato . ai va la letra:
There's a man dying on the side of the road, Won't make it home tonight. 
He was driving fast on his cellular phone, That's how he lived his life. 
And while he was hangin' by a thread  these were the final words he said   
My girl turns sweet sixteen today,  She's beautiful, so beautiful. It might get rough sometimes 
but I hope she keeps her faith. (hope she keeps her faith)  I wish I grabbed a chance to sayto her, 
Life is too short so take the time and appreciate  
There's  a women crying on the kitchen floor, She got a call tonight.
 Now she's trembling outside her daughter's door  Walks in and holds her tight 
Wondering how and where to start, Is there a way to shield  her heart?  
My girl turns sweet sixteen today, She's beautiful,  so beautiful. It might get rough 
sometimes but I hope she keeps  her faith.(hope she keeps her faith) 
I wish I grabbed the chance to say to her Life is too short so take the time and Appreciate.  
Any but  a loving way. It heard along the way  Don't be afraid to open up, And use 
the time you have before it fades Show your love today My girl turns sweet sixteen today,She's beautiful, so beautiful. 
it might get rough sometimes but I hope she keeps her faith.(hope she keeps her faith) 
I wish I grabbed chance to say to her Life is too short so take the time and appreciate. 
Life is too short so take the time and appreciate.
bueno , la cosa es qe en la mitad de la cancion me llamo guille para decirme qe se acaba de enterar qe se mato una 
amiga de belgrano en un accidente de auto . me quiero morir, odio ver como  sufre y encima qe la cancion es lo mimso pero al revez. nose qe 
hacer, me da bronca , tenia 17 años la chica y me da mucha cosa qe guille este tan mal, 
sabes qe te amo guillermina callegari y qe estoi para lo qe necesites,  por mi iria y te daria un re abrazo , pero estas por irte a belg, te amo.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario